Monday 25 June 2018

NEW PASSION PROJECT!!



I am starting a new Passion project, I have already done the plan for it and looked up what my resources are.

I going to make an Inspire Board, I'm going to buy some sticky notes, colored beads,Wash-i tape and string and design the outside of a cork board that I will also buy,
I'm going to write down quotes,jokes and stuff to do when your bored on the sticky notes and then pin them with some push pins.

I may also put some drawings on the board just to jazz it up a bit.

I'll be taking mine home after I have completed it, and maybe be adding to it along the way.
I have only 2 weeks to finish it and I haven't even brought the materials yet!!!

I hope I get it done in time and it looks like I wanted it to, and I'll make a blog post later about what it looked like in the end.

These pictures are sort of what it will look like...



No comments:

Post a Comment