Wednesday 22 November 2017

Where I'm up to in my WIT.




               Where I'm up to in my WIT
-----------------------------------------------------------

My group is made of 4 people, their names are Ashley, Aimee, Daina and myself. Our WIT is about Volunteering for a community project that will make a positive impact on others. We were inspired by Ellie, Sarah and Nikyla from Kahikatea for doing a Ngamotu beach clean up to stop people from polluting in our oceans so we all thought that would be a great way to Volunteer for this WIT.

First we had to get in our groups and complete our needs statements and questions together then we got started since Ngamotu beach was run by the district council we had to call them which we were all nervous about doing... They said YES, for Monday the 27th we are all going down to Ngamotu beach to pick up rubbish.

we are gong to have to bring plastic bags which i'm providing and then Ashley's providing gloves for everyone.  Aimee' bringing spear bags and Daina's bringing bug spray sunblock and hand sanitizer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment