Wednesday 12 August 2015

THE LEN LYE CENTER

                                                                                                        Today my class went to the Len lye center I saw heaps of cool stuff like the fountains that made cool sounds and the lightning film and especially the headphones with funny music. I really liked the stuff they had there. I liked the magnetic circle with the ball on top that was called universe. I can't believe how cool Len lye was. I wanna go back.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment